Assisted Living Facilities in Bond County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Bond County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bond County, IL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Greenville, Illinois, you may come across Helia Healthcare Of Greenville, located at 400 E Hillview Ave in the 62246 zip code area in Bond County. Helia Healthcare Of Greenville provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Greenville who require assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Helia Healthcare Of Greenville includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
The Glenwood Supportive Living Of Greenville is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Greenville, Illinois. It has a total of 56 assisted living units. The Glenwood Supportive Living Of Greenville can be found at 605 S. Dewey Street, in the 62246 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Bond County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at The Glenwood Supportive Living Of Greenville include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1200 E. Harris Avenue, inside 62246 zip code area, Cedarhurst Of Greenville - Memory Care offers senior assisted living in Greenville, IL to retirees who reside in Bond County. Cedarhurst Of Greenville - Memory Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Bond County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bond County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bond County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bond County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bond County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bond County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bond County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Bond County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Bond County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Bond County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Bond County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007