Assisted Living Facilities in Panama City, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Panama City, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Panama City elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Panama City, FL directly and in the immediate area of Bay County.
While looking for assisted living care in Panama City, Florida, you may find Garden View Alf, situated at 526 N. Mary Ella Ave. in the 32404 zip code area in Bay County. Garden View Alf provides assistance to elderly adults living in Panama City who require aid with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Garden View Alf includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Brookdale Panama City is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Panama City, Florida. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Brookdale Panama City can be found at 2575 Harrison Avenue, in the 32405 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Bay County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Brookdale Panama City include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 6012 Magnolia Beach Road, inside 32408 zip code area, Provision Living At Panama City provides senior assisted living in Panama City, FL to older adults who reside in Bay County. Provision Living At Panama City accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 60 Bay County residents.
Bee Hive Homes Of Lynn Haven is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 4621 Hilltop Ln, 32405 zip code. Up to 16 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Bay County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Bee Hive Homes Of Lynn Haven. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Robinsons Residential Care provides senior assisted living in Bay county, Florida. It offers a total of 34 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Robinsons Residential Care is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Panama City, FL and Bay County. Robinsons Residential Care is situated at 11921 Caruso Drive, 32404.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Panama City, Florida, Lisenby On Lake Caroline is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 78 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 4809. Lisenby On Lake Caroline provides assisted living services not only to Panama City older adults, but also to all Bay County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Mathison Retirement Community, an assisted living facility in Panama City, Florida located at 3637 W Highway 390, 32405 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, weekly laundry service and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Mathison Retirement Community provides assisted living in Bay County to a maximum of 100 retirees.
Cove Manor Retirement provides assisted living in Bay County to up to 35 elderly adults at a time. Cove Manor Retirement is situated at 521 East Beach Drive in the 32401 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
2 More Facilities in Bay County, FL
Superior Residences Of Panama City Beach, located at 95 Grand Heron Dr, Panama City Beach, Florida, 32407 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Bay County and surrounding areas. Superior Residences Of Panama City Beach has a maximum capacity of 110 assisted living units. A few of its services include medication coordination, shared and private transportation and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Summer's Landing is an assisted living facility in Lynn Haven, Florida, providing care and services to retired adults who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Bay County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Summer's Landing. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 47 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Panama City, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Panama City area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Panama City senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Panama City blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bay County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Panama City, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Panama City, Florida
- Assisted Living in HIALEAH GARDENS, FL
- Assisted Living in MAYO, FL
- Assisted Living in LAKE ALFRED, FL
- Assisted Living in PENSACOLA, FL
- Assisted Living in CANTONMENT, FL
- Assisted Living in WINTER GARDEN, FL
- Assisted Living in ATLANTIC BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in TITUSVILLE, FL
- Assisted Living in OCOEE, FL
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, FL
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in MIAMI SPRINGS, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM COAST, FL
- Assisted Living in FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Assisted Living in PINELLAS PARK, FL
- Assisted Living in Sarasota County, FL
- Assisted Living in Brevard County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hardee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, FL
- Assisted Living in Broward County, FL
- Assisted Living in Martin County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hernando County, FL
- Assisted Living in Holmes County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette County, FL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, FL
- Assisted Living in Duval County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, FL
- Assisted Living in Highlands County, FL
- Assisted Living in Okaloosa County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Panama City:
If your loved one lives in Panama City and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Panama City, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007