Assisted Living Facilities in St. Francis County, Arkansas
We've located the best assisted living communities in St. Francis County, Arkansas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in St. Francis County, AR area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Forrest City, Arkansas, you may come across Crestpark Forrest City, situated at 500 Kittle Rd in the 72335 zip code area in St. Francis County. Crestpark Forrest City provides help to 55+ adults living in Forrest City who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Crestpark Forrest City includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Forrest Hills is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Forrest City, Arkansas. It has a total of 45 assisted living apartments. Forrest Hills can be found at 1803 Lindaeur Road, in the 72335 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in St. Francis County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Forrest Hills include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 1800 Stephens Drive, inside 72335 zip code area, St. Francis Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Forrest City, AR to 55 and over adults who live in St. Francis County. St. Francis Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 48 St. Francis County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in St. Francis County, AR
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in St. Francis County area of Arkansas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian St. Francis County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for St. Francis County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for St. Francis County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in St. Francis County, AR. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near St. Francis County, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007