Assisted Living Facilities in Crawford County, Arkansas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Crawford County, Arkansas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crawford County, AR area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Alma, Arkansas, you may find Alma Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center, situated at 401 Heather Lane in the 72921 zip code area in Crawford County. Alma Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides help to 55 and older adults living in Alma who need assistance with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Alma Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Memory Lane Level I is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Van Buren, Arkansas. It has a total of 34 assisted living apartments. Memory Lane Level I can be found at 1012 Fayetteville Road, in the 72956 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Crawford County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Memory Lane Level I include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 1404 North 28th Street, inside 72956 zip code area, Van Buren Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center offers senior assisted living in Van Buren, AR to older adults who live in Crawford County. Van Buren Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 109 Crawford County residents.
Hopes Creek is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2502 Fayetteville Road, 72956 zip code. Up to 118 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Crawford County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Hopes Creek. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Mulberry Lodge provides senior assisted living in Crawford county, Arkansas. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Mulberry Lodge is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Mulberry, AR and Crawford County. Mulberry Lodge is situated at 949 N. Main Street, 72947.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Van Buren, Arkansas, Memory Lane Level Ii is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. Memory Lane Level Ii provides assisted living services not just to Van Buren residents, but also to all Crawford County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Crawford Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center, an assisted living community in Van Buren, Arkansas located at 2010 Main Street, 72956 zip code area. Crawford Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center offers assisted living in Crawford County to a maximum of 115 retired adults.
Valley Springs Rehabilitation And Health Center provides assisted living services in Crawford County to up to 105 seniors at a time. Valley Springs Rehabilitation And Health Center is located at 228 Pointer Trail West in the 72956 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crawford County area of Arkansas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crawford County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crawford County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Crawford County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crawford County, AR. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Crawford County, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
More assisted living options in Crawford County, AR:
If your loved one lives in Crawford County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Crawford County, AR which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007