Assisted Living Facilities in Phillips County, Arkansas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Phillips County, Arkansas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Phillips County, AR area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Helena, Arkansas, you will likely come across Crestpark Helena, located at 116 November Drive in the 72342 zip code area in Phillips County. Crestpark Helena provides assistance to senior citizens living in Helena who require assistance with showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Crestpark Helena includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
The Delta House is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in West Helena, Arkansas. It has a total of 10 assisted living apartments. The Delta House can be found at 252 Desoto Street, in the 72390 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Phillips County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at The Delta House include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 111 Lohmans Lane, inside 72342 zip code area, Omega Care provides assisted senior living in Helena, AR to retirees who reside in Phillips County. Omega Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 48 Phillips County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Phillips County, AR
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Phillips County area of Arkansas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Phillips County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Phillips County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Phillips County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Phillips County, AR. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Phillips County, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
More assisted living options in Phillips County, AR:
If your loved one lives in Phillips County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Phillips County, AR which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007