Assisted Living Facilities in Johnson County, Arkansas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Johnson County, Arkansas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Johnson County, AR area.
While looking for assisted living in Clarksville, Arkansas, you may come across Johnson County Health And Rehab, located at 1451 East Poplar Street in the 72830 zip code area in Johnson County. Johnson County Health And Rehab provides help to 55+ adults living in Clarksville who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Johnson County Health And Rehab includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Heritage Inn Retirement Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Clarksville, Arkansas. It has a total of 44 assisted living apartments. Heritage Inn Retirement Center can be found at 702 S Hospital Drive, in the 72830 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Johnson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Heritage Inn Retirement Center include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 311 South Central Street, inside 72830 zip code area, Clarksville Retirement Center offers assisted living in Clarksville, AR to 55 and over adults who live in Johnson County. Clarksville Retirement Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 70 Johnson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Johnson County, AR
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Johnson County area of Arkansas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Johnson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Johnson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Johnson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Johnson County, AR. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Johnson County, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007