Assisted Living Facilities in Ladysmith, Wisconsin
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ladysmith, Wisconsin. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ladysmith elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ladysmith, WI directly and in the immediate area of Rusk County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, you will likely find Normas Adult Family Home, located at 100 E 6th St in the 54848 zip code area in Rusk County. Normas Adult Family Home provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Ladysmith who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Normas Adult Family Home includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Legacy Senior Living Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Ladysmith, Wisconsin. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Legacy Senior Living Center can be found at 1001 E 11th Street N, in the 54848 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Rusk County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Legacy Senior Living Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 412 E Lake Avenue, inside 54848 zip code area, Lake House provides senior assisted living in Ladysmith, WI to senior citizens who reside in Rusk County. Lake House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 4 Rusk County residents.
Country Terrace Ladysmith is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 910 Shady Lane, 54848 zip code. Up to 16 older adults who need a personal care home in Rusk County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Country Terrace Ladysmith. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Care Partners Assisted Living - Ladysmith provides senior assisted living in Rusk county, Wisconsin. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Care Partners Assisted Living - Ladysmith is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Ladysmith, WI and Rusk County. Care Partners Assisted Living - Ladysmith is situated at 1105 Baker Ave, 54848.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Ladysmith, Wisconsin, Lake Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 20 assisted living units and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 14935. Lake Manor offers assisted living services not only to Ladysmith senior citizens, but also to all Rusk County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Parker Place, an assisted living facility in Ladysmith, Wisconsin located at W9976 Birch Circle Drive, 54848 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and daily social activities. Parker Place offers assisted living in Rusk County to a maximum of 4 seniors.
Miner Manor provides assisted living care in Rusk County to up to 4 older adults at a time. Miner Manor is located at 407 E Miner Ave in the 54848 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
3 More Facilities in RUSK County, WI
New Beginnings, located at N595 2nd Avenue, Sheldon, Wisconsin, 54766 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Rusk County and nearby areas. New Beginnings has a total capacity of 4 assisted living apartments. Some of its services include medication coordination, transportation and fitness and exercise programs.
Maple Ridge Adult Family Home is an assisted living facility in Conrath, Wisconsin, providing services and care to 55+ adults who need help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Rusk County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Maple Ridge Adult Family Home. Its full capacity is 4 assisted living units.
While looking for senior assisted living in Chetek, Wisconsin, you may come across Halcyon Home, situated at N2664 Co Line Rd in the 54728 zip code area in Rusk County. Halcyon Home helps older adults living in Chetek who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Halcyon Home includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ladysmith, WI
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ladysmith area of Wisconsin can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ladysmith senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ladysmith blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Rusk County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ladysmith, WI. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ladysmith, Wisconsin
- Assisted Living in CENTURIA, WI
- Assisted Living in LAKE MILLS, WI
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, WI
- Assisted Living in WEST ALLIS, WI
- Assisted Living in ALTOONA, WI
- Assisted Living in SHOREWOOD, WI
- Assisted Living in SUPERIOR, WI
- Assisted Living in MUSCODA, WI
- Assisted Living in GREENLEAF, WI
- Assisted Living in RANDOM LAKE, WI
- Assisted Living in WASHBURN, WI
- Assisted Living in GLENWOOD CITY, WI
- Assisted Living in NEW BERLIN, WI
- Assisted Living in CUDAHY, WI
- Assisted Living in SPOONER, WI
- Assisted Living in DANE County, WI
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE County, WI
- Assisted Living in ROCK County, WI
- Assisted Living in KENOSHA County, WI
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, WI
- Assisted Living in SAWYER County, WI
- Assisted Living in KEWAUNEE County, WI
- Assisted Living in OCONTO County, WI
- Assisted Living in RICHLAND County, WI
- Assisted Living in SHEBOYGAN County, WI
- Assisted Living in ASHLAND County, WI
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, WI
- Assisted Living in MANITOWOC County, WI
- Assisted Living in CHIPPEWA County, WI
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, WI
Additional assisted living options in Ladysmith:
If your loved one lives in Ladysmith and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Ladysmith, WI that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007