Assisted Living Facilities in NEW MARKET, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near NEW MARKET, Virginia. All NEW MARKET assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including both senior living and assisted living communities in NEW MARKET, VA.
While looking for assisted living in New Market, Virginia, you may find Shenandoah Place, located at 50 Burkholder Lane in the 22844 zip code area in Shenandoah County. Shenandoah Place assists elderly adults living in New Market who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Shenandoah Place includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
White Tree Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in New Market, Virginia. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. White Tree Manor can be found at 9137 North Congress Street, in the 22844 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Shenandoah County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at White Tree Manor include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
7 More Facilities in Shenandoah County, VA
Located at 257 Toll House Road, inside 22644 zip code area, Dutch Haven Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Maurertown, VA to seniors who live in Shenandoah County. Dutch Haven Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 52 Shenandoah County residents.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 14 Maynard Lane, 22657 zip code. Up to 45 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Shenandoah County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Pine Meadow provides assisted living in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It offers a total of 20 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Pine Meadow is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Woodstock, VA and Shenandoah County. Pine Meadow is situated at 218 Mill Road, 22664.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Strasburg, Virginia, Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg provides assisted living services not just to Strasburg residents, but also to all Shenandoah County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Stoney Creek Adult Care, an assisted living facility in Edinburg, Virginia located at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard, 22824 zip code area. Stoney Creek Adult Care provides assisted living in Shenandoah County to a maximum of 19 retirees.
Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living care in Shenandoah County to up to 24 55+ adults at a time. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility is located at 123 Lakeview Drive in the 22664 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site hair salon and grooming services and gourmet dining.
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock, located at 935 Ox Road, Woodstock, Virginia, 22664 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Shenandoah County and surrounding areas. Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock has a maximum capacity of 49 assisted living units.
Assisted living facilities near NEW MARKET, Virginia
- Assisted Living in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Assisted Living in CEDAR BLUFF, VA
- Assisted Living in HOPEWELL, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, VA
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, VA
- Assisted Living in DANVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in CULPEPER, VA
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, VA
- Assisted Living in FALLS CHURCH, VA
- Assisted Living in Stafford County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Lancaster County, VA
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Fairfax County, VA
- Assisted Living in Alleghany County, VA
- Assisted Living in Bedford County, VA
- Assisted Living in Botetourt County, VA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, VA
- Assisted Living in Loudoun County, VA
- Assisted Living in Russell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Albemarle County, VA
- Assisted Living in Henrico County, VA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007