Assisted Living Facilities in NEW MARKET, Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near NEW MARKET, Virginia. All NEW MARKET assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including both senior living and assisted living communities in NEW MARKET, VA.
While looking for assisted living care in New Market, Virginia, you may find Shenandoah Place, situated at 50 Burkholder Lane in the 22844 zip code area in Shenandoah County. Shenandoah Place assists older adults living in New Market who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Shenandoah Place includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
White Tree Manor is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in New Market, Virginia. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. White Tree Manor can be found at 9137 North Congress Street, in the 22844 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Shenandoah County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at White Tree Manor include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
7 More Facilities in Shenandoah County, VA
Situated at 123 Lakeview Drive, inside 22664 zip code area, Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility offers senior assisted living in Woodstock, VA to elderly adults who live in Shenandoah County. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 24 Shenandoah County residents.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 14 Maynard Lane, 22657 zip code. Up to 45 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Shenandoah County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Dutch Haven Assisted Living provides senior living in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It offers a total of 52 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Dutch Haven Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Maurertown, VA and Shenandoah County. Dutch Haven Assisted Living is located at 257 Toll House Road, 22644.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Strasburg, Virginia, Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg offers assisted living services not only to Strasburg residents, but also to all Shenandoah County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Stoney Creek Adult Care, an assisted living community in Edinburg, Virginia located at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard, 22824 zip code area. Stoney Creek Adult Care provides assisted living in Shenandoah County to a maximum of 19 elderly adults.
Pine Meadow provides senior assisted living in Shenandoah County to up to 20 older adults at a time. Pine Meadow is situated at 218 Mill Road in the 22664 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock, located at 935 Ox Road, Woodstock, Virginia, 22664 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Shenandoah County and nearby areas. Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock has a total capacity of 49 assisted living residences.
Assisted living facilities near NEW MARKET, Virginia
- Assisted Living in MECHANICSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in PORTSMOUTH, VA
- Assisted Living in WARRENTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, VA
- Assisted Living in RESTON, VA
- Assisted Living in FARMVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in ROANOKE, VA
- Assisted Living in TIMBERVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in BRISTOL, VA
- Assisted Living in NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Assisted Living in McLEAN, VA
- Assisted Living in HARRISONBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, VA
- Assisted Living in FISHERSVILLE, VA
- Assisted Living in STRASBURG, VA
- Assisted Living in Smyth County, VA
- Assisted Living in Chesterfield County, VA
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, VA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, VA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, VA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, VA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah County, VA
- Assisted Living in Prince Edward County, VA
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, VA
- Assisted Living in Augusta County, VA
- Assisted Living in Orange County, VA
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockbridge County, VA
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, VA
- Assisted Living in Gloucester County, VA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007