Assisted Living Facilities in Union County, South Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Union County, South Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Union County, SC area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Union, South Carolina, you may find Ellen Sagar Nursing Center, located at 1817 Jonesville Highway in the 29379 zip code area in Union County. Ellen Sagar Nursing Center helps older adults living in Union who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Ellen Sagar Nursing Center includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Whitney Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Union, South Carolina. It has a total of 57 assisted living units. Whitney Place can be found at 107 Cornwell St, in the 29379 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Union County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Whitney Place include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 709 Rice Ave Ext, inside 29379 zip code area, Heartland Health Care Center-union residential Care provides senior assisted living in Union, SC to elderly adults who live in Union County. Heartland Health Care Center-union residential Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Union County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Union County, SC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Union County area of South Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Union County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Union County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Union County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Union County, SC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Union County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007