Assisted Living Facilities in Lee County, South Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lee County, South Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lee County, SC area.
While looking for assisted living services in Bishopville, South Carolina, you will likely find Emerald Rcf I, located at 2244 Browntown Rd in the 29010 zip code area in Lee County. Emerald Rcf I assists seniors living in Bishopville who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Emerald Rcf I includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Bishopville Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Bishopville, South Carolina. It has a total of 44 assisted living apartments. Bishopville Manor can be found at 2779 Hwy 15 N, in the 29010 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Lee County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Bishopville Manor include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 800 W Church St, inside 29010 zip code area, Cottonwood Villas provides assisted living in Bishopville, SC to elderly adults who reside in Lee County. Cottonwood Villas accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 85 Lee County residents.
Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 207 Chappell Drive, 29010 zip code. Up to 120 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mccoy Memorial Nursing Center. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lee County, SC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lee County area of South Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lee County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lee County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lee County, SC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Lee County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
More assisted living options in Lee County, SC:
If your loved one lives in Lee County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lee County, SC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007