Assisted Living Facilities in Elgin, South Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Elgin, South Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Elgin elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Elgin, SC directly and in the immediate area of Kershaw County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Elgin, South Carolina, you will likely find Veterans Haven, located at 1529 Dixon Rd in the 29045 zip code area in Kershaw County. Veterans Haven helps 55 and over adults living in Elgin who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Veterans Haven includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Joanne's Community Care Home #1 is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Elgin, South Carolina. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Joanne's Community Care Home #1 can be found at 5048 Percival Rd, in the 29045 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Richland County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Joanne's Community Care Home #1 include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts activities and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1456 Dixon Rd, inside 29045 zip code area, Dixon's Community Care Home provides assisted senior living in Elgin, SC to retirees who reside in Kershaw County. Dixon's Community Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 5 Kershaw County residents.
8 More Facilities in Kershaw County, SC
J C Laraes Southwinds Assisted Living Community is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 308 Humphries Rd, 29130 zip code. Up to 5 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Kershaw County can take advantage of senior living services offered by J C Laraes Southwinds Assisted Living Community. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Kershawhealth Karesh Long Term Care provides senior assisted living in Kershaw county, South Carolina. It offers a total of 96 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Kershawhealth Karesh Long Term Care is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Camden, SC and Kershaw County. Kershawhealth Karesh Long Term Care is situated at 1315 Roberts Street, 29020.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Camden, South Carolina, Camden I is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 8 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is CRC-1525. Camden I provides assisted living services not only to Camden older adults, but also to all Kershaw County seniors.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Morningside Of Camden, an assisted living community in Camden, South Carolina located at 715 Kershaw Hwy, 29020 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Morningside Of Camden offers assisted living in Kershaw County to a maximum of 49 elderly adults.
Pinedale Residential Center provides assisted living services in Kershaw County to up to 50 55+ adults at a time. Pinedale Residential Center is located at 798 Hermitage Pond Rd in the 29020 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site hair salon and grooming services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Springdale Healthcare Center, located at 146 Battleship Road, Camden, South Carolina, 29020 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Kershaw County and surrounding areas. Springdale Healthcare Center has a maximum capacity of 148 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, transportation to appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Flowers Residential Care Facility is an assisted living facility in Lugoff, South Carolina, providing services and care to seniors who require help with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Kershaw County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Flowers Residential Care Facility. Its full capacity is 7 assisted living apartments.
While looking for senior assisted living in Camden, South Carolina, you may find Camden Ii, situated at 975 Wateree Blvd in the 29020 zip code area in Kershaw County. Camden Ii helps 55 and over adults living in Camden who are searching for help with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Camden Ii includes services like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Elgin, SC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Elgin area of South Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Elgin senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Elgin blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Kershaw County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Elgin, SC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Elgin, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in MCCORMICK, SC
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, SC
- Assisted Living in PAGELAND, SC
- Assisted Living in GAFFNEY, SC
- Assisted Living in ABBEVILLE, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH CHARLESTON, SC
- Assisted Living in DUE WEST, SC
- Assisted Living in BEAUFORT, SC
- Assisted Living in WELLFORD, SC
- Assisted Living in CHAPIN, SC
- Assisted Living in SANTEE, SC
- Assisted Living in LYMAN, SC
- Assisted Living in NORTH AUGUSTA, SC
- Assisted Living in MYRTLE BEACH, SC
- Assisted Living in AIKEN, SC
- Assisted Living in Hampton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Oconee County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Dorchester County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Georgetown County, SC
- Assisted Living in Chester County, SC
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, SC
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, SC
- Assisted Living in Colleton County, SC
- Assisted Living in Edgefield County, SC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007