Assisted Living Facilities in Colleton County, South Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Colleton County, South Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Colleton County, SC area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Varnville, South Carolina, you will likely find Veterans Victory House, located at 2461 Sidney Road in the 29488 zip code area in Colleton County. Veterans Victory House provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Varnville who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Veterans Victory House includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Josie Drive Community Residence is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Walterboro, South Carolina. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Josie Drive Community Residence can be found at 210 Josie Dr, in the 29488 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Colleton County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Josie Drive Community Residence include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 210 Academy Rd, inside 29488 zip code area, Colleton Courtyard provides senior assisted living in Walterboro, SC to 55 and older adults who live in Colleton County. Colleton Courtyard accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 44 Colleton County residents.
Autumn House is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 121 Moore St, 29488 zip code. Up to 4 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Colleton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Autumn House. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Forest Circle Community Residence provides senior living in Colleton county, South Carolina. It offers a total of 8 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Forest Circle Community Residence is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and older adults living in Walterboro, SC and Colleton County. Forest Circle Community Residence is located at 505 Forest Cir, 29488.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Varnville, South Carolina, Pruitthealth - Walterboro is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 132 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 425053. Pruitthealth - Walterboro provides assisted living services not just to Varnville senior citizens, but also to all Colleton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Colleton County, SC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Colleton County area of South Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Colleton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Colleton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Colleton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Colleton County, SC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Colleton County, South Carolina
- Assisted Living in Richland County, SC
- Assisted Living in Charleston County, SC
- Assisted Living in Greenville County, SC
- Assisted Living in Spartanburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Florence County, SC
- Assisted Living in Lexington County, SC
- Assisted Living in York County, SC
- Assisted Living in Orangeburg County, SC
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, SC
- Assisted Living in Aiken County, SC
- Assisted Living in Beaufort County, SC
- Assisted Living in Anderson County, SC
- Assisted Living in Horry County, SC
- Assisted Living in Pickens County, SC
- Assisted Living in Laurens County, SC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007