Assisted Living Facilities in Ross County, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities in Ross County, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ross County, OH area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Chillicothe, Ohio, you may find National Church Residences At Hopeton Village, located at 153 University Drive in the 45601 zip code area in Ross County. National Church Residences At Hopeton Village provides help to retired adults living in Chillicothe who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. National Church Residences At Hopeton Village includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Heartland Of Chillicothe is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Chillicothe, Ohio. It has a total of 99 assisted living apartments. Heartland Of Chillicothe can be found at 1058 Columbus St, in the 45601 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Ross County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Heartland Of Chillicothe include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 230 Cherry St, inside 45601 zip code area, Westmoreland Place offers senior assisted living in Chillicothe, OH to older adults who live in Ross County. Westmoreland Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 150 Ross County residents.
Vineyards At Concord is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 119 West High Street, 45628 zip code. Up to 10 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Ross County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Vineyards At Concord. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Liberty Village Senior Communities provides assisted senior living in Ross county, Ohio. It offers a total of 43 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Liberty Village Senior Communities is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Chillicothe, OH and Ross County. Liberty Village Senior Communities is located at 1839 Western Avenue, 45601.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Chillicothe, Ohio, National Church Residences Of Chillicothe is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 100 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 2158R. National Church Residences Of Chillicothe provides assisted living services not just to Chillicothe residents, but also to all Ross County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Signature Healthcare Of Chillicothe, an assisted living community in Chillicothe, Ohio located at 60 Marietta Road, 45601 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Signature Healthcare Of Chillicothe offers assisted living in Ross County to a maximum of 101 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ross County, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ross County area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ross County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ross County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ross County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ross County, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ROSS County, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
More assisted living options in Ross County, OH:
If your loved one lives in Ross County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Ross County, OH which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007