Assisted Living Facilities in Guernsey County, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities in Guernsey County, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Guernsey County, OH area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Cambridge, Ohio, you may find Red Carpet Health Care Center, situated at 8420 Georgetown Road in the 43725 zip code area in Guernsey County. Red Carpet Health Care Center assists senior citizens living in Cambridge who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Red Carpet Health Care Center includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Cambridge Place is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Cambridge, Ohio. It has a total of 56 assisted living apartments. Cambridge Place can be found at 1480 Deerpath Drive, in the 43725 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Guernsey County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Cambridge Place include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 1471 Wills Creek Valley Drive, inside 43725 zip code area, Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living in Cambridge, OH to 55 and older adults who live in Guernsey County. Cambridge Health And Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 144 Guernsey County residents.
Astoria Place Of Cambridge is a pet friendly senior living community located at 8420 Georgetown Road, 43725 zip code. Up to 78 older adults who need a personal care home in Guernsey County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Astoria Place Of Cambridge. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Cardinal Place provides assisted living in Guernsey county, Ohio. It offers a total of 45 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Cardinal Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Cambridge, OH and Guernsey County. Cardinal Place is situated at 163 Meadow Park Drive, 43725.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Cambridge, Ohio, Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 50 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 366128. Greystone Health And Rehab Of Cambridge provides assisted living services not just to Cambridge senior citizens, but also to all Guernsey County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Guernsey County, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Guernsey County area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Guernsey County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Guernsey County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Guernsey County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Guernsey County, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near GUERNSEY County, Ohio
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA County, OH
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in SUMMIT County, OH
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, OH
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in STARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in LUCAS County, OH
- Assisted Living in BUTLER County, OH
- Assisted Living in MAHONING County, OH
- Assisted Living in LORAIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, OH
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, OH
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GREENE County, OH
More assisted living options in Guernsey County, OH:
If your loved one lives in Guernsey County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Guernsey County, OH which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007