Assisted Living Facilities in Fremont, Ohio
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fremont, Ohio. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fremont elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fremont, OH directly and in the immediate area of Sandusky County.
While looking for assisted living care in Fremont, Ohio, you may come across Bethesda Care Center, located at 600 N Brush St in the 43420 zip code area in Sandusky County. Bethesda Care Center provides assistance to senior citizens living in Fremont who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Bethesda Care Center includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Valley View Health Campus is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Fremont, Ohio. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Valley View Health Campus can be found at 1247 North River Rd, in the 43420 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Sandusky County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Valley View Health Campus include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, movie nights and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 805 Buchanan Street, inside 43420 zip code area, Rutherford House offers assisted senior living in Fremont, OH to 55 and over adults who live in Sandusky County. Rutherford House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 45 Sandusky County residents.
Parkview Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 1406 Oak Harbor Rd, 43420 zip code. Up to 38 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Sandusky County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Parkview Care Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Elmwood Assisted Living And Skilled Nursing Of Fremont provides senior living in Sandusky county, Ohio. It offers a total of 97 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Elmwood Assisted Living And Skilled Nursing Of Fremont is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any older adults living in Fremont, OH and Sandusky County. Elmwood Assisted Living And Skilled Nursing Of Fremont is situated at 1545 Fangboner, 43420.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Fremont, Ohio, Bethany Place is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 12 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 2656R. Bethany Place offers assisted living services not only to Fremont residents, but also to all Sandusky County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Pristine Senior Living, an assisted living facility in Fremont, Ohio located at 1865 Countryside Drive, 43420 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and multiple social activities every day. Pristine Senior Living provides assisted living in Sandusky County to a maximum of 82 elderly adults.
3 More Facilities in SANDUSKY County, OH
Buckeye Rest Home provides assisted living care in Sandusky County to up to 25 retirees at a time. Buckeye Rest Home is situated at 234 West Buckeye Street in the 43410 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Clyde Gardens Place, located at 700 Coulson Street, Clyde, Ohio, 43410 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Sandusky County and surrounding areas. Clyde Gardens Place has a total capacity of 40 assisted living residences. A few of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, transportation services and fitness and exercise programs.
Orchard Grove is an assisted living facility in Bellevue, Ohio, providing care and services to 55 and older adults who need assistance with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, self feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. If you are searching for assisted living in Sandusky County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Orchard Grove. It has a total capacity of 80 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fremont, OH
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fremont area of Ohio can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fremont senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fremont blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sandusky County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fremont, OH. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fremont, Ohio
- Assisted Living in WAPAKONETA, OH
- Assisted Living in ENGLEWOOD, OH
- Assisted Living in SPRINGBORO, OH
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, OH
- Assisted Living in PAINESVILLE, OH
- Assisted Living in NEW PHILADELPHIA, OH
- Assisted Living in FOSTORIA, OH
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in NORTH CANTON, OH
- Assisted Living in SPRINGFIELD, OH
- Assisted Living in YOUNGSTOWN, OH
- Assisted Living in CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH
- Assisted Living in MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, OH
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, OH
- Assisted Living in STOW, OH
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCE County, OH
- Assisted Living in PICKAWAY County, OH
- Assisted Living in PAULDING County, OH
- Assisted Living in PUTNAM County, OH
- Assisted Living in CHAMPAIGN County, OH
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, OH
- Assisted Living in HURON County, OH
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE County, OH
- Assisted Living in OTTAWA County, OH
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, OH
- Assisted Living in DELAWARE County, OH
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, OH
- Assisted Living in LOGAN County, OH
- Assisted Living in AUGLAIZE County, OH
- Assisted Living in GUERNSEY County, OH
Additional assisted living options in Fremont:
If your loved one lives in Fremont and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Fremont, OH that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007