Assisted Living Facilities in Clovis, New Mexico
We've located the best assisted living communities near Clovis, New Mexico. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Clovis elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clovis, NM directly and in the immediate area of Curry County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Clovis, New Mexico, you will likely find St. Anthony Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center, located at 1400 West 21st Street in the 88101 zip code area in Curry County. St. Anthony Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assistance to elderly adults living in Clovis who require aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. St. Anthony Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Clovis Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Clovis, New Mexico. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. Clovis Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 1201 North Norris Street, in the 88101 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Curry County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Clovis Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1001 York Drive, inside 88101 zip code area, All-care Assisted Living provides assisted living in Clovis, NM to elderly adults who reside in Curry County. All-care Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 3 Curry County residents.
Wheatfields Senior Living Community is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 4701 N Prince Street, 88101 zip code. Up to 101 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Curry County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Wheatfields Senior Living Community. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Retirement Ranches provides senior assisted living in Curry county, New Mexico. It offers a total of 104 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Retirement Ranches is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Clovis, NM and Curry County. Retirement Ranches is situated at 2221 Dillon, 88101.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Clovis, New Mexico, Beehive Homes Of Clovis is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 14 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 2274. Beehive Homes Of Clovis provides assisted living services not only to Clovis older adults, but also to all Curry County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clovis, NM
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clovis area of New Mexico can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clovis senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clovis blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Curry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clovis, NM. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Clovis, New Mexico
- Assisted Living in Rio Rancho, NM
- Assisted Living in Aztec, NM
- Assisted Living in Artesia, NM
- Assisted Living in Albuquerque, NM
- Assisted Living in Santa Clara, NM
- Assisted Living in T or C, NM
- Assisted Living in Alamogordo, NM
- Assisted Living in Los Alamos, NM
- Assisted Living in Raton, NM
- Assisted Living in Farmington, NM
- Assisted Living in Edgewood, NM
- Assisted Living in Deming, NM
- Assisted Living in Gallup, NM
- Assisted Living in Carlsbad, NM
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo, NM
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo County, NM
- Assisted Living in Valencia County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sierra County, NM
- Assisted Living in Grant County, NM
- Assisted Living in Quay County, NM
- Assisted Living in Doa Ana County, NM
- Assisted Living in Colfax County, NM
- Assisted Living in San Juan County, NM
- Assisted Living in Santa Fe County, NM
- Assisted Living in Cibola County, NM
- Assisted Living in Taos County, NM
- Assisted Living in Lea County, NM
- Assisted Living in Eddy County, NM
- Assisted Living in Chaves County, NM
- Assisted Living in McKinley County, NM
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007