Assisted Living Facilities in Cibola County, New Mexico
We've located the best assisted living communities in Cibola County, New Mexico. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cibola County, NM area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Casa Blanca, New Mexico, you will likely come across Laguna Rainbow Corporation, situated at I-40 Exit 108 1/2 Mile South State Road 23 in the 87007 zip code area in Cibola County. Laguna Rainbow Corporation provides help to older adults living in Casa Blanca who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Laguna Rainbow Corporation includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Good Samaritan Society - Grants is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Grants, New Mexico. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. Good Samaritan Society - Grants can be found at 840 Lobo Canyon Road, in the 87020 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Cibola County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Good Samaritan Society - Grants include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 1005 Uranium Avenue, inside 87021 zip code area, Sunset Adult Care offers senior assisted living in Milan, NM to retirees who reside in Cibola County. Sunset Adult Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 8 Cibola County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cibola County, NM
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cibola County area of New Mexico can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cibola County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cibola County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cibola County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cibola County, NM. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Cibola County, New Mexico
- Assisted Living in Bernalillo County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sandoval County, NM
- Assisted Living in Doa Ana County, NM
- Assisted Living in Santa Fe County, NM
- Assisted Living in San Juan County, NM
- Assisted Living in McKinley County, NM
- Assisted Living in Valencia County, NM
- Assisted Living in Lea County, NM
- Assisted Living in Chaves County, NM
- Assisted Living in Eddy County, NM
- Assisted Living in Curry County, NM
- Assisted Living in Otero County, NM
- Assisted Living in Sierra County, NM
- Assisted Living in Grant County, NM
- Assisted Living in Colfax County, NM
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007