Assisted Living Facilities in Rock County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Rock County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Rock County, MN area.
While looking for assisted living care in Hills, Minnesota, you may find Tuff Memorial Home Viste Manor, situated at 500 East 4th Street in the 56138 zip code area in Rock County. Tuff Memorial Home Viste Manor helps senior citizens living in Hills who need help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Tuff Memorial Home Viste Manor includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
The Oaks & Poplar Creek Estate is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Luverne, Minnesota. The Oaks & Poplar Creek Estate can be found at 201 Oak Drive, in the 56156 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Rock County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at The Oaks & Poplar Creek Estate include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 301 County Road No 6, inside 56138 zip code area, The Tuff Village provides assisted living in Hills, MN to older adults who live in Rock County. The Tuff Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center.
Res Advantages Luverne is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 107 South Blue Mound Avenue, 56156 zip code. Up to 6 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Rock County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Res Advantages Luverne. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Rock County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Rock County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Rock County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Rock County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Rock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Rock County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Rock County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007