Assisted Living Facilities in Martin County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Martin County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Martin County, MN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Fairmont, Minnesota, you will likely come across Maplewood Residence, situated at 620 Summit Drive in the 56031 zip code area in Martin County. Maplewood Residence assists older adults living in Fairmont who need help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Maplewood Residence includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Community Options And Resources I is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Sherburn, Minnesota. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. Community Options And Resources I can be found at 332 Fox Lake Ave, Po Box 333, in the 56171 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Martin County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Community Options And Resources I include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 400 North 4th Avenue East, inside 56088 zip code area, Truman Senior Living offers assisted living in Truman, MN to elderly adults who reside in Martin County. Truman Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center.
Ingleside is a pet friendly senior living community located at 2811 Roland Avenue, 56031 zip code. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Rem Heartland Budd provides senior living in Martin county, Minnesota. It offers a total of 12 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Rem Heartland Budd is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Fairmont, MN and Martin County. Rem Heartland Budd is located at 111 Dorothy Street, 56031.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Fairmont, Minnesota, Woodland Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is 30841. Woodland Manor provides assisted living services not only to Fairmont residents, but also to all Martin County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Rem Heartland Amber, an assisted living community in Fairmont, Minnesota located at 107 Dorothy Street, 56031 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily entertainment. Rem Heartland Amber provides assisted living in Martin County to a maximum of 14 senior citizens.
Vista Prairie At Goldfinch Est is located at 850 Goldfinch Street in the 56031 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Temperance Lake Ridge, located at 410 Fox Lake Avenue, Sherburn, Minnesota, 56171 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Martin County and nearby areas. A few of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to appointments and health and fitness classes.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Martin County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Martin County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Martin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Martin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Martin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Martin County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Martin County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
More assisted living options in Martin County, MN:
If your loved one lives in Martin County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Martin County, MN which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007