Assisted Living Facilities in Kanabec County, Minnesota
We've located the best assisted living communities in Kanabec County, Minnesota. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Kanabec County, MN area.
While looking for assisted living services in Mora, Minnesota, you will likely come across Benedictine Living Community O, located at 101 Ninth Street in the 55051 zip code area in Kanabec County. Benedictine Living Community O provides assistance to retirees living in Mora who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Benedictine Living Community O includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Eastwood Senior Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Mora, Minnesota. Eastwood Senior Living can be found at 170 Valhalla Circle, in the 55051 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Kanabec County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Eastwood Senior Living include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 973 Maple Avenue East, inside 55051 zip code area, Scandia House Of Mora offers senior assisted living in Mora, MN to senior citizens who reside in Kanabec County. Scandia House Of Mora accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center.
Signe And Olivias is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1545 Harbor Street, 56358 zip code. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Kanabec County, MN
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Kanabec County area of Minnesota can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Kanabec County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Kanabec County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Kanabec County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Kanabec County, MN. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Kanabec County, Minnesota
- Assisted Living in Hennepin County, MN
- Assisted Living in Dakota County, MN
- Assisted Living in Ramsey County, MN
- Assisted Living in St. Louis County, MN
- Assisted Living in Washington County, MN
- Assisted Living in Anoka County, MN
- Assisted Living in Olmsted County, MN
- Assisted Living in Otter Tail County, MN
- Assisted Living in Benton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carlton County, MN
- Assisted Living in Kandiyohi County, MN
- Assisted Living in Stearns County, MN
- Assisted Living in Carver County, MN
- Assisted Living in Crow Wing County, MN
- Assisted Living in Itasca County, MN
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007