Assisted Living Facilities in Alcona County, Michigan
We've located the best assisted living communities in Alcona County, Michigan. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Alcona County, MI area.
While looking for assisted living in Harrisville, Michigan, you may find Mill Creek Home, located at 350 Mill Creek Rd in the 48740 zip code area in Alcona County. Mill Creek Home provides assistance to retired adults living in Harrisville who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Mill Creek Home includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Maple Grove Afc is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Barton City, Michigan. It has a total of 6 assisted living apartments. Maple Grove Afc can be found at 1195 Stuve Ranch Road, in the 48705 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Alcona County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Maple Grove Afc include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 329 W Main, inside 48740 zip code area, Harrisville Home provides assisted senior living in Harrisville, MI to older adults who reside in Alcona County. Harrisville Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 6 Alcona County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Alcona County, MI
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Alcona County area of Michigan can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Alcona County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Alcona County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Alcona County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Alcona County, MI. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ALCONA County, Michigan
- Assisted Living in GENESEE County, MI
- Assisted Living in MACOMB County, MI
- Assisted Living in KENT County, MI
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, MI
- Assisted Living in OAKLAND County, MI
- Assisted Living in KALAMAZOO County, MI
- Assisted Living in CLINTON County, MI
- Assisted Living in SAGINAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in CALHOUN County, MI
- Assisted Living in BAY County, MI
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, MI
- Assisted Living in ALLEGAN County, MI
- Assisted Living in MUSKEGON County, MI
- Assisted Living in WASHTENAW County, MI
- Assisted Living in LAPEER County, MI
More assisted living options in Alcona County, MI:
If your loved one lives in Alcona County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Alcona County, MI which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007