Assisted Living Facilities in Farmington, Maine
We've located the best assisted living communities near Farmington, Maine. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Farmington elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Farmington, ME directly and in the immediate area of Franklin County.
While looking for assisted living in Farmington, Maine, you will likely find Franklin Heights, located at 125 Belcher Rd in the 04092 zip code area in Franklin County. Franklin Heights helps retirees living in Farmington who need assistance with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Franklin Heights includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Edgewood Rehabilitation & L C is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Farmington, Maine. Edgewood Rehabilitation & L C can be found at 221 Fairbanks Rd, in the 04428 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Franklin County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Edgewood Rehabilitation & L C include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 148 Whittier Rd, inside 04901 zip code area, Leap's Our House 1 offers assisted living in Farmington, ME to retired adults who live in Franklin County. Leap's Our House 1 accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section.
Oliver House is a pet friendly senior living community located at 482 Farmington Falls Rd, 04086 zip code. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Davis Road Group Home provides assisted living in Franklin county, Maine. Davis Road Group Home is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Farmington, ME and Franklin County. Davis Road Group Home is situated at 125 Davis Rd, 04843.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Farmington, Maine, Pierce House is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Its official license number is PND300. Pierce House provides assisted living services not just to Farmington senior citizens, but also to all Franklin County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Anson Street, an assisted living community in Farmington, Maine located at 118 Anson St, 04538 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis.
Pinewood Terrace is located at 136 Rosewood Dr in the 04950 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and restaurant-style dining options.
Sandy River Center, located at 119 Livermore Falls Rd, Farmington, Maine, 04103 provides assisted living for seniors residing in Franklin County and surrounding areas. Some of its amenities include medication management, transportation and health and fitness classes.
Farmington Congregate Associates is an assisted living facility in Farmington, Maine, providing care and housing to 55+ adults who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Franklin County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Farmington Congregate Associates.
2 More Facilities in FRANKLIN County, ME
While looking for assisted living in Chesterville, Maine, you will likely come across Stinchfield Hill, located at 47 Stinchfield Hill Rd in the 04757 zip code area in Franklin County. Stinchfield Hill provides help to 55 and over adults living in Chesterville who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Stinchfield Hill includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
H. e. l. p. Adult Respite Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Rangeley, Maine. H. e. l. p. Adult Respite Care can be found at 42 Dallas Hill Rd, in the 04064 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Franklin County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at H. e. l. p. Adult Respite Care include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and flexible visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Farmington, ME
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Farmington area of Maine can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Farmington senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Farmington blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Franklin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Farmington, ME. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Farmington, Maine
- Assisted Living in SPRINGVALE, ME
- Assisted Living in GRAY, ME
- Assisted Living in SANFORD, ME
- Assisted Living in OCEAN PARK, ME
- Assisted Living in OLD TOWN, ME
- Assisted Living in WESTBROOK, ME
- Assisted Living in YORK, ME
- Assisted Living in HINCKLEY, ME
- Assisted Living in AUGUSTA, ME
- Assisted Living in FREEPORT, ME
- Assisted Living in ISLAND FALLS, ME
- Assisted Living in EAGLE LAKE, ME
- Assisted Living in SOUTH CHINA, ME
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, ME
- Assisted Living in OWLS HEAD, ME
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, ME
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, ME
- Assisted Living in AROOSTOOK County, ME
- Assisted Living in PENOBSCOT County, ME
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, ME
- Assisted Living in KENNEBEC County, ME
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, ME
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, ME
- Assisted Living in ANDROSCOGGIN County, ME
- Assisted Living in WALDO County, ME
- Assisted Living in YORK County, ME
- Assisted Living in SAGADAHOC County, ME
- Assisted Living in OXFORD County, ME
- Assisted Living in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, ME
Additional assisted living options in Farmington:
If your loved one lives in Farmington and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Farmington, ME that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007