Assisted Living Facilities in Belfast, Maine
We've located the best assisted living communities near Belfast, Maine. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Belfast elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Belfast, ME directly and in the immediate area of Waldo County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Belfast, Maine, you may find Tall Pines Adult Day Program, located at 24 Martin Ln in the 04072 zip code area in Waldo County. Tall Pines Adult Day Program helps older adults living in Belfast who require aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Tall Pines Adult Day Program includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Commons At Tall Pines is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Belfast, Maine. Commons At Tall Pines can be found at 34 Martin Ln, in the 03909 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Waldo County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Commons At Tall Pines include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 18 Merriam Rd, inside 04210 zip code area, Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp provides assisted living in Belfast, ME to older adults who reside in Waldo County. Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section.
Deborah Lincoln House is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 60 Cedar St, 04606 zip code. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Harbor Hill Center provides senior assisted living in Waldo county, Maine. Harbor Hill Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Belfast, ME and Waldo County. Harbor Hill Center is situated at 2 Footbridge Rd, 04005.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Belfast, Maine, Residence At Tall Pines is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. Its official license number is ALP2160. Residence At Tall Pines provides assisted living services not just to Belfast senior citizens, but also to all Waldo County residents.
4 More Facilities in WALDO County, ME
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1, an assisted living community in Winterport, Maine located at 984 N Main St, 04930 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and full calendar of social and recreational activities.
Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane is located at 19 Souder Station Ln in the 04008 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Boardman Cottage, located at 131 Main Rd, Islesboro, Maine, 04073 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Waldo County and nearby areas. A few of its amenities include medication coordination, transportation to appointments and fitness and exercise programs.
Bayview Manor is an assisted living facility in Searsport, Maine, providing care and housing to 55 and older adults who require assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Waldo County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Bayview Manor.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Belfast, ME
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Belfast area of Maine can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Belfast senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Belfast blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Waldo County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Belfast, ME. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Belfast, Maine
- Assisted Living in ROCKLAND, ME
- Assisted Living in WHITEFIELD, ME
- Assisted Living in SOUTH PARIS, ME
- Assisted Living in BRIDGTON, ME
- Assisted Living in GRAY, ME
- Assisted Living in EAST WATERBORO, ME
- Assisted Living in MADAWASKA, ME
- Assisted Living in DAMARISCOTTA, ME
- Assisted Living in WISCASSET, ME
- Assisted Living in PITTSFIELD, ME
- Assisted Living in CASCO, ME
- Assisted Living in NEWCASTLE, ME
- Assisted Living in GREENE, ME
- Assisted Living in HAMPDEN, ME
- Assisted Living in ATHENS, ME
- Assisted Living in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
- Assisted Living in CUMBERLAND County, ME
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, ME
- Assisted Living in KNOX County, ME
- Assisted Living in LINCOLN County, ME
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, ME
- Assisted Living in YORK County, ME
- Assisted Living in WALDO County, ME
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, ME
- Assisted Living in KENNEBEC County, ME
- Assisted Living in ANDROSCOGGIN County, ME
- Assisted Living in SOMERSET County, ME
- Assisted Living in SAGADAHOC County, ME
- Assisted Living in PENOBSCOT County, ME
- Assisted Living in OXFORD County, ME
Additional assisted living options in Belfast:
If your loved one lives in Belfast and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Belfast, ME that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007