Assisted Living Facilities in Henry County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Henry County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Henry County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living services in Geneseo, Illinois, you may find Liberty Village Of Geneseo, situated at 920 S Chicago St. in the 61254 zip code area in Henry County. Liberty Village Of Geneseo provides help to elderly adults living in Geneseo who are searching for help with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Liberty Village Of Geneseo includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Kewanee, Illinois. It has a total of 35 assisted living units. Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee can be found at 141 Junior Ave South, in the 61443 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Henry County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Courtyard Estates Of Kewanee include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 1000 Courtyard Estates, inside 61434 zip code area, Courtyard Estates Of Galva offers assisted senior living in Galva, IL to seniors who live in Henry County. Courtyard Estates Of Galva accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 32 Henry County residents.
Courtyard Village Of Kewanee is a pet friendly senior living community located at 860 Sunset Dr, 61443 zip code. Up to 39 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Henry County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Courtyard Village Of Kewanee. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Henry County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Henry County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Henry County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Henry County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Henry County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Henry County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Henry County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
More assisted living options in Henry County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Henry County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Henry County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007