Assisted Living Facilities in Hancock County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hancock County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hancock County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living services in Carthage, Illinois, you will likely come across Maple Grove Memory Care Silver, situated at 403 South Adams in the 62321 zip code area in Hancock County. Maple Grove Memory Care Silver provides help to 55 and over adults living in Carthage who require help with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Maple Grove Memory Care Silver includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Maple Grove Memory Care Red is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Carthage, Illinois. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Maple Grove Memory Care Red can be found at 401 South Adams, in the 62321 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Hancock County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Maple Grove Memory Care Red include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 601 Locust St, inside 62321 zip code area, Heritage House/carthage provides senior assisted living in Carthage, IL to elderly adults who live in Hancock County. Heritage House/carthage accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 6 Hancock County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hancock County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hancock County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hancock County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hancock County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hancock County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hancock County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Hancock County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Hancock County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hancock County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007