Assisted Living Facilities in Fulton County, Illinois
We've located the best assisted living communities in Fulton County, Illinois. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fulton County, IL area.
While looking for assisted living services in Canton, Illinois, you may come across Red Oak Estates, located at 435 N. 16th St in the 61520 zip code area in Fulton County. Red Oak Estates provides help to 55+ adults living in Canton who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Red Oak Estates includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Red Oak Memory Care is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Canton, Illinois. It has a total of 24 assisted living apartments. Red Oak Memory Care can be found at 421 N 16th Ave, in the 61520 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Fulton County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Red Oak Memory Care include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1000 East Fort Street, inside 61531 zip code area, Courtyard Estates Of Farmington offers senior assisted living in Farmington, IL to 55+ adults who live in Fulton County. Courtyard Estates Of Farmington accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 32 Fulton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fulton County, IL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fulton County area of Illinois can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fulton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fulton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fulton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fulton County, IL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Fulton County, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More assisted living options in Fulton County, IL:
If your loved one lives in Fulton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Fulton County, IL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007