Assisted Living Facilities in Jasper County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jasper County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jasper County, GA area.
While looking for assisted living in Monticello, Georgia, you will likely find Wings Of Faith, located at 12433 Hwy 16 E in the 31064 zip code area in Jasper County. Wings Of Faith assists senior citizens living in Monticello who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Wings Of Faith includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Edgewood Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Monticello, Georgia. It has a total of 11 assisted living apartments. Edgewood Assisted Living can be found at 1178 College Street, in the 31064 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Jasper County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Edgewood Assisted Living include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 6693 Highway 11 South, inside 31038 zip code area, Southside Garden provides assisted senior living in Hillsboro, GA to older adults who reside in Jasper County. Southside Garden accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 6 Jasper County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jasper County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jasper County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jasper County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jasper County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jasper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jasper County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near JASPER County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
More assisted living options in Jasper County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Jasper County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jasper County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007