Assisted Living Facilities in Chattooga County, Georgia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Chattooga County, Georgia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Chattooga County, GA area.
While looking for assisted living in Summerville, Georgia, you will likely come across Sparrow's Nest Ii, situated at 185 Georgia Avenue in the 30747 zip code area in Chattooga County. Sparrow's Nest Ii provides assistance to older adults living in Summerville who need assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Sparrow's Nest Ii includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Red River Path Community is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Summerville, Georgia. It has a total of 7 assisted living apartments. Red River Path Community can be found at 148 Lewis Street, in the 30747 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Chattooga County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Red River Path Community include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 236 Sprayberry Hill Road, inside 30747 zip code area, Creeks End offers senior assisted living in Summerville, GA to 55+ adults who live in Chattooga County. Creeks End accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 4 Chattooga County residents.
Dotson Cla is a pet friendly senior living community located at 2296 Back Valley Road, 30730 zip code. Up to 4 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Chattooga County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Dotson Cla. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Maliha Pch provides assisted senior living in Chattooga county, Georgia. It offers a total of 6 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Maliha Pch is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Summerville, GA and Chattooga County. Maliha Pch is situated at 32 Marvin Street, 30747.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lyerly, Georgia, Uphill Springs is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Uphill Springs offers assisted living services not only to Lyerly residents, but also to all Chattooga County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Suites At Oak View, an assisted living facility in Summerville, Georgia located at 55 Stockade Road, 30747 zip code area. Suites At Oak View provides assisted living in Chattooga County to a maximum of 27 retired adults.
Daily Care Cla provides assisted living in Chattooga County to up to 6 55 and older adults at a time. Daily Care Cla is situated at 123 Martin Street in the 30747 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Chattooga County, GA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Chattooga County area of Georgia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Chattooga County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Chattooga County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Chattooga County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Chattooga County, GA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near CHATTOOGA County, Georgia
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
More assisted living options in Chattooga County, GA:
If your loved one lives in Chattooga County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Chattooga County, GA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007