Assisted Living Facilities in Sebring, Florida
We've located the best assisted living communities near Sebring, Florida. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Sebring elderly residents. This list of ALF facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sebring, FL directly and in the immediate area of Highlands County.
While looking for assisted living in Sebring, Florida, you will likely come across Sim Lodge, located at 4111 Nigeria Road in the 33875 zip code area in Highlands County. Sim Lodge assists senior citizens living in Sebring who need assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Sim Lodge includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
The Manor At Lake Jackson - Memory Care is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Sebring, Florida. It has a total of 40 assisted living apartments. The Manor At Lake Jackson - Memory Care can be found at 2301 Us 27 S, in the 33870 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Highlands County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at The Manor At Lake Jackson - Memory Care include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 725 S Pine St, inside 33870 zip code area, Palms Of Sebring provides assisted living in Sebring, FL to elderly adults who live in Highlands County. Palms Of Sebring accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 141 Highlands County residents.
Maranatha Manor is a pet friendly senior living community located at 54 Maranatha Blvd, 33870 zip code. Up to 20 seniors who want a personal care home in Highlands County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Maranatha Manor. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Fairway Pines At Sun N Lake provides senior assisted living in Highlands county, Florida. It offers a total of 175 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Fairway Pines At Sun N Lake is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Sebring, FL and Highlands County. Fairway Pines At Sun N Lake is located at 5959 Sun N' Lake Blvd. , 33872.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Sebring, Florida, Magnolia Retirement Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 57 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 4947. Magnolia Retirement Home offers assisted living services not only to Sebring residents, but also to all Highlands County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Sunny Hills Of Sebring, an assisted living facility in Sebring, Florida located at 3600 Commerce Center Dr, 33870 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Sunny Hills Of Sebring provides assisted living in Highlands County to a maximum of 100 senior citizens.
Crown Pointe Of Sebring provides assisted living care in Highlands County to up to 85 retired adults at a time. Crown Pointe Of Sebring is located at 5005 Sun N Lake Blvd in the 33872 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
2 More Facilities in Highlands County, FL
Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center, located at 1297 Us 27 N, Lake Placid, Florida, 33852 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Highlands County and nearby areas. Southern Lifestyle Senior Living Center has a total capacity of 97 assisted living units. Some of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and fitness and exercise programs.
Balmoral Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Lake Placid, Florida, providing care and housing to 55 and older adults who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, self feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Highlands County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Balmoral Assisted Living. It has a total capacity of 126 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sebring, FL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sebring area of Florida can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sebring senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sebring blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Highlands County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sebring, FL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Sebring, Florida
- Assisted Living in HOMESTEAD, FL
- Assisted Living in NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in LEESBURG, FL
- Assisted Living in LONGWOOD, FL
- Assisted Living in PORT RICHEY, FL
- Assisted Living in TEQUESTA, FL
- Assisted Living in LECANTO, FL
- Assisted Living in CUTLER BAY, FL
- Assisted Living in ST PETERSBURG, FL
- Assisted Living in ROCKLEDGE, FL
- Assisted Living in SUNRISE, FL
- Assisted Living in OVIEDO, FL
- Assisted Living in FORT WALTON BEACH, FL
- Assisted Living in PALM COAST, FL
- Assisted Living in DUNNELLON, FL
- Assisted Living in Pinellas County, FL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, FL
- Assisted Living in Osceola County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hernando County, FL
- Assisted Living in Volusia County, FL
- Assisted Living in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Assisted Living in Polk County, FL
- Assisted Living in Charlotte County, FL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, FL
- Assisted Living in Flagler County, FL
- Assisted Living in Washington County, FL
- Assisted Living in Sumter County, FL
- Assisted Living in Holmes County, FL
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, FL
Additional assisted living options in Sebring:
If your loved one lives in Sebring and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Sebring, FL that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007