Assisted Living Facilities in Windham, Connecticut
We've located the best assisted living communities near Windham, Connecticut. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Windham elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Windham, CT directly and in the immediate area of Windham County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Windham, Connecticut, you will likely come across St Josephs Living Center, situated at 14 Club Rd in the 06095 zip code area in Windham County. St Josephs Living Center assists 55 and older adults living in Windham who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. St Josephs Living Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Douglas Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Windham, Connecticut. It has a total of 90 assisted living apartments. Douglas Manor can be found at 103 North Rd, in the 06280 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Windham County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Douglas Manor include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
8 More Facilities in Windham County, CT
Located at 400 Deerfield Road, inside 06259 zip code area, Seeley Brown Village provides senior assisted living in Pomfret, CT to 55+ adults who reside in Windham County. Seeley Brown Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 31 Windham County residents.
Pierce Mem Baptist Home is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 44 Canterbury Road, 06018 zip code. Up to 72 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Windham County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pierce Mem Baptist Home. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Davis Place provides assisted senior living in Windham county, Connecticut. It offers a total of 190 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Davis Place is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Danielson, CT and Windham County. Davis Place is located at 111 Westcott Rd, 06241.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Plainfield, Connecticut, Colonial Health & Rehab Center Of Plainfield is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 90 assisted living units and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 75310. Colonial Health & Rehab Center Of Plainfield provides assisted living services not just to Plainfield older adults, but also to all Windham County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Westview Nursing Care & Rehab, an assisted living community in Dayville, Connecticut located at 150 Ware Rd, 06418 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Westview Nursing Care & Rehab provides assisted living in Windham County to a maximum of 103 elderly adults.
Villa Maria Nursing & Rehab Community provides assisted living in Windham County to up to 62 senior citizens at a time. Villa Maria Nursing & Rehab Community is situated at 20 Babcock Ave in the 06374 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Matulaitis Nursing Home, located at 10 Thurber Rd, Putnam, Connecticut, 06877 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Windham County and surrounding areas. Matulaitis Nursing Home has a total capacity of 119 assisted living units. A few of its services include medication coordination, transportation services and fitness and exercise programs.
Vanderman Place is an assisted living facility in Willimantic, Connecticut, providing care and housing to retired adults who require help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are looking for assisted living in Windham County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Vanderman Place. It has a total capacity of 124 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Windham, CT
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Windham area of Connecticut can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Windham senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Windham blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Windham County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Windham, CT. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Windham, Connecticut
- Assisted Living in Manchester, CT
- Assisted Living in Farmington, CT
- Assisted Living in Seymour, CT
- Assisted Living in Suffield, CT
- Assisted Living in East Windsor, CT
- Assisted Living in Danbury, CT
- Assisted Living in Woodbridge, CT
- Assisted Living in Plainfield, CT
- Assisted Living in New London, CT
- Assisted Living in Glastonbury, CT
- Assisted Living in Bristol, CT
- Assisted Living in Simsbury, CT
- Assisted Living in Torrington, CT
- Assisted Living in Southington, CT
- Assisted Living in Colchester, CT
- Assisted Living in New London County, CT
- Assisted Living in Litchfield County, CT
- Assisted Living in Hartford County, CT
- Assisted Living in Tolland County, CT
- Assisted Living in New Haven County, CT
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, CT
- Assisted Living in Fairfield County, CT
- Assisted Living in Windham County, CT
Additional assisted living options in Windham:
If your loved one lives in Windham and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Windham, CT that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007