Assisted Living Facilities in Madera County, California
We've located the best assisted living communities in Madera County, California. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including board and care, senior living and assisted living communities in Madera County, CA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Madera, California, you may find Loden Board & Care Center, located at 21779 Road 28 1/2 in the 93638 zip code area in Madera County. Loden Board & Care Center provides help to retirees living in Madera who require assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Loden Board & Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Cedar Creek Senior Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Madera, California. It has a total of 162 assisted living apartments. Cedar Creek Senior Living can be found at 500 N Westberry Blvd, in the 93637 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Madera County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Cedar Creek Senior Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 160 S. 13th Street, inside 93610 zip code area, Golden Years Residential Care Home offers assisted senior living in Chowchilla, CA to retired adults who live in Madera County. Golden Years Residential Care Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 41 Madera County residents.
Farr's Family Facility-elderly is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 104 Sassafras Drive, 93637 zip code. Up to 6 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Madera County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Farr's Family Facility-elderly. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Mc Alister's Rcfe provides assisted senior living in Madera county, California. It offers a total of 6 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Mc Alister's Rcfe is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any retirees living in Madera, CA and Madera County. Mc Alister's Rcfe is situated at 11976 Rd 36 1/2, 93638.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Coarsegold, California, Johnnies Place is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 4 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 207204215. Johnnies Place provides assisted living services not only to Coarsegold residents, but also to all Madera County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Country Rose Guest Home, an assisted living facility in Coarsegold, California located at 34254 Jennifer Lane, 93614 zip code area. It includes services like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and daily social activities. Country Rose Guest Home offers assisted living in Madera County to a maximum of 12 retirees.
Oakhurst Board & Care For The Elderly provides assisted living care in Madera County to up to 11 55+ adults at a time. Oakhurst Board & Care For The Elderly is situated at 41456 Pamela Place in the 93644 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as apartment and community maintenance, on-site hair salon and grooming services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Madera County, CA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Madera County area of California can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Madera County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Madera County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Madera County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Madera County, CA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MADERA County, California
- Assisted Living in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Assisted Living in ORANGE County, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN DIEGO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Assisted Living in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Assisted Living in ALAMEDA County, CA
- Assisted Living in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN BERNARDINO County, CA
- Assisted Living in FRESNO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SONOMA County, CA
- Assisted Living in PLACER County, CA
- Assisted Living in SANTA BARBARA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SOLANO County, CA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007