Assisted Living Facilities in Lake County, California
We've located the best assisted living communities in Lake County, California. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including board and care, senior living and assisted living communities in Lake County, CA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Lakeport, California, you may find Edelweiss Guest Home, located at 955 Pool Street in the 95453 zip code area in Lake County. Edelweiss Guest Home helps 55 and over adults living in Lakeport who are searching for help with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Edelweiss Guest Home includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
A Nice Care Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Nice, California. It has a total of 6 assisted living apartments. A Nice Care Home can be found at 6784 Crump Avenue, in the 95464 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Lake County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at A Nice Care Home include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 6680 Bergesen Drive, inside 95451 zip code area, Walnut Grove Retreat provides assisted living in Kelseyville, CA to elderly adults who reside in Lake County. Walnut Grove Retreat accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 6 Lake County residents.
Clover Valley Guest Home is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 820 Clover Valley Road, 95485 zip code. Up to 6 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Lake County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Clover Valley Guest Home. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Brookdale Clearlake provides assisted living in Lake county, California. It offers a total of 56 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Brookdale Clearlake is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Clearlake, CA and Lake County. Brookdale Clearlake is located at 14789 Burns Valley Road, 95422.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Lower Lake, California, Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 6 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 176803058. Three Lakes Assisted Living Facility provides assisted living services not just to Lower Lake older adults, but also to all Lake County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lake County, CA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lake County area of California can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lake County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lake County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lake County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lake County, CA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LAKE County, California
- Assisted Living in LOS ANGELES County, CA
- Assisted Living in ORANGE County, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN DIEGO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Assisted Living in RIVERSIDE County, CA
- Assisted Living in ALAMEDA County, CA
- Assisted Living in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN MATEO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SANTA CLARA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN BERNARDINO County, CA
- Assisted Living in FRESNO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SONOMA County, CA
- Assisted Living in PLACER County, CA
- Assisted Living in SANTA BARBARA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SOLANO County, CA
More assisted living options in Lake County, CA:
If your loved one lives in Lake County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Lake County, CA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007