Assisted Living Facilities in El Centro, California
We've located the best assisted living communities near El Centro, California. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to El Centro elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including board and care, senior living and assisted living communities in El Centro, CA directly and in the immediate area of Imperial County.
While looking for assisted living care in El Centro, California, you will likely find Vintage Village Assisted Living, located at 921 Ocotillo in the 92243 zip code area in Imperial County. Vintage Village Assisted Living assists 55 and older adults living in El Centro who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Vintage Village Assisted Living includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Heart & Hand is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at El Centro, California. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. Heart & Hand can be found at 499 South Sunset Drive, in the 92243 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Imperial County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Heart & Hand include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1785 Citrus Lane, inside 92243 zip code area, Casa Elite provides senior assisted living in El Centro, CA to 55 and older adults who live in Imperial County. Casa Elite accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 8 Imperial County residents.
Vintage Village 2 is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1203 Driftwood, 92243 zip code. Up to 6 older adults who want a personal care home in Imperial County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Vintage Village 2. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
A&a Cottage View Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Imperial county, California. It offers a total of 9 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. A&a Cottage View Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in El Centro, CA and Imperial County. A&a Cottage View Assisted Living is located at 103 S Haskell Drive, 92243.
1 More Facilities in IMPERIAL County, CA
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Holtville, California, Blossom Valley Inn is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 175 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 134602101. Blossom Valley Inn offers assisted living services not just to Holtville older adults, but also to all Imperial County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in El Centro, CA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in El Centro area of California can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian El Centro senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for El Centro blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Imperial County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in El Centro, CA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near El Centro, California
- Assisted Living in SANGER, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA
- Assisted Living in FULLERTON, CA
- Assisted Living in ARCADIA, CA
- Assisted Living in RIVERBANK, CA
- Assisted Living in LAWNDALE, CA
- Assisted Living in CYPRESS, CA
- Assisted Living in WHITTIER, CA
- Assisted Living in WALNUT, CA
- Assisted Living in HANFORD, CA
- Assisted Living in DOWNEY, CA
- Assisted Living in LAKE FOREST, CA
- Assisted Living in LITTLEROCK, CA
- Assisted Living in YUBA CITY, CA
- Assisted Living in WINCHESTER, CA
- Assisted Living in SAN FRANCISCO County, CA
- Assisted Living in HUMBOLDT County, CA
- Assisted Living in TUOLUMNE County, CA
- Assisted Living in PLACER County, CA
- Assisted Living in YOLO County, CA
- Assisted Living in CONTRA COSTA County, CA
- Assisted Living in LAKE County, CA
- Assisted Living in AMADOR County, CA
- Assisted Living in SOLANO County, CA
- Assisted Living in SANTA CRUZ County, CA
- Assisted Living in CALAVERAS County, CA
- Assisted Living in MARIN County, CA
- Assisted Living in VENTURA County, CA
- Assisted Living in SACRAMENTO County, CA
- Assisted Living in BUTTE County, CA
Additional assisted living options in El Centro:
If your loved one lives in El Centro and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in El Centro, CA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007