Assisted Living Facilities in Ketchikan, Alaska
We've located the best assisted living communities near Ketchikan, Alaska. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Ketchikan elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Ketchikan, AK directly and in the immediate area of Ketchikan Gateway Borough.
While looking for assisted senior living in Ketchikan, Alaska, you will likely find Chandler Alh, located at 11 Lode Lane in the 99901 zip code area in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County. Chandler Alh provides help to 55 and older adults living in Ketchikan who require help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Chandler Alh includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Ketchikan Kottage is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Ketchikan, Alaska. It has a total of 2 assisted living apartments. Ketchikan Kottage can be found at 925 Jackson Street, in the 99901 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Ketchikan Kottage include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 141 Bryant Street, inside 99901 zip code area, Pioneers' Home-ketchikan offers assisted senior living in Ketchikan, AK to older adults who reside in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County. Pioneers' Home-ketchikan accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 46 Ketchikan Gateway Borough County residents.
Olsen's Alh is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 4604 N. Tongass Hwy, 99901 zip code. Up to 2 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Olsen's Alh. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Fuerstenau Alh provides assisted living in Ketchikan Gateway Borough county, Alaska. It offers a total of 1 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Fuerstenau Alh is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Ketchikan, AK and Ketchikan Gateway Borough County. Fuerstenau Alh is located at 426 Buren Rd, 99901.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Ketchikan, Alaska, The Manor is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 12 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100. The Manor provides assisted living services not only to Ketchikan senior citizens, but also to all Ketchikan Gateway Borough County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Ketchikan, AK
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Ketchikan area of Alaska can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Ketchikan senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Ketchikan blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Ketchikan Gateway Borough deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Ketchikan, AK. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Ketchikan, Alaska
- Assisted Living in Eagle River, AK
- Assisted Living in Homer, AK
- Assisted Living in Dillingham, AK
- Assisted Living in Valdez, AK
- Assisted Living in Juneau, AK
- Assisted Living in Palmer, AK
- Assisted Living in Barrow, AK
- Assisted Living in Fairbanks, AK
- Assisted Living in Bethel, AK
- Assisted Living in Big Lake, AK
- Assisted Living in North Pole, AK
- Assisted Living in Anchorage, AK
- Assisted Living in Wasilla, AK
- Assisted Living in Houston, AK
- Assisted Living in Soldotna, AK
- Assisted Living in North Slope Borough County, AK
- Assisted Living in Ketchikan Gateway Borough County, AK
- Assisted Living in Matanuska-Susitna Borough County, AK
- Assisted Living in Fairbanks North Star Borough County, AK
- Assisted Living in Kodiak Island Borough County, AK
- Assisted Living in Kenai Peninsula Borough County, AK
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007