Assisted Living Facilities in Geneva County, Alabama
We've located the best assisted living communities in Geneva County, Alabama. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Geneva County, AL area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Geneva, Alabama, you will likely come across Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center & Nursing Home, situated at 1200 West Maple Avenue in the 36340 zip code area in Geneva County. Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center & Nursing Home helps elderly adults living in Geneva who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center & Nursing Home includes amenities like: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Hartford Health Care is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Hartford, Alabama. It has a total of 86 assisted living units. Hartford Health Care can be found at 217 Toro Road, in the 36344 zip code area. It helps senior citizens living in Geneva County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Hartford Health Care include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 12196 East State Hwy. 52, inside 36344 zip code area, Hartford Retirement Village provides assisted senior living in Hartford, AL to 55+ adults who reside in Geneva County. Hartford Retirement Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 38 Geneva County residents.
Westbrook Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 100 West Lake Professional Park, Suite 6, 36340 zip code. Up to 16 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Geneva County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Westbrook Assisted Living. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Greenwood Place Assisted Living Facility provides assisted senior living in Geneva county, Alabama. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Greenwood Place Assisted Living Facility is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Geneva, AL and Geneva County. Greenwood Place Assisted Living Facility is situated at 105 South Greenwood, 36340.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Geneva County area of Alabama can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Geneva County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Geneva County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Geneva County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Geneva County, AL. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Geneva County, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile County, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
More assisted living options in Geneva County, AL:
If your loved one lives in Geneva County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Geneva County, AL which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007